Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I haven't done a bulleted list in a while. Now is a good time.

  • Momzilla and I ran some errands today. She bought me things, and things are always good in my book.
  • I love my new down comforter. I want to sex it. I mean... uh... anyway...
  • We did a little furniture shopping, and I fell in love with this bedroom set.
  • There's a huge centipede on my ceiling and it's so fucking gross. I hope it dies a slow, painful death.
  • Costco is the bomb-diggity.
  • I got Angels and Demons, and I shall start reading that as soon as I finish Lullabye. Hurray for summer reading!
  • A S I A NOBODY: honk honk
         its tamzilla: beep beep
         A S I A NOBODY: bump bump
         its tamzilla: vroom vroom
         A S I A NOBODY: pop flat
         its tamzilla: i think this is the most intellectual conversation we've had yet.
  • I think the highlight of my day was when I straightened my hair and I didn't turn out looking like Don King. My hair is actually soft! My mom took this picture while I was trying to explain to her what falafel was.
    Zit begone!

  • I love cong ching tzhai. [So my ping-yin sucks. Deal with it.]
  • I'm dying to start painting again. God, I never realized how much I missed it until tonight.
  • I hung out with Emma and Caleb this evening. We had a good time chilling and just talking over some way-too-sweet coffee at Fido's. I've definitely missed going to coffee houses in Nashville with the girls since I've been gone. I must say that Emma is one of my favorite people to be around. And I have not seen Caleb since I graduated, but he is definitely one of the most unique and artistic people I've ever met. It's moments like tonight that make me miss Nashville so much.
  • "Chill the fuck out, Sivan!"
  • I got Crest Night Effects today. I'll let you know just how white my teeth get in 14 days.
  • FUCK! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT CENTIPEDE GO?!?! SHIT COCK BALLS.
  • "What the hell is wrong with my voice? It won't shut the hell up."
  • Sivan and I have decided that farts are, and will always be, hilarious. Go farts!
  • Just to clarify things, no, that was not me who wrote the last post. It was a guest writer. If you would like to be a guest writer, let me know. It gets hard to be so damn clever and witty all the time, you know. [Haha. Just kidding, I suck.]
  • Time to go to bed early. I love bullet points, too. G'night friends.

  • No comments: