Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So... the other day I was walking down the street and I saw someone wave at me. To be truthful, it was really just a girl waving and she was looking in the general direction I happened to fatefully be in at that time. This was extremely odd for a few different reasons.

1. It was a girl. I don't know girls.
2. She was standing in front of the door to my building.

Granted, I live on a very busy street, so she could have been just waving someone goodbye. You know, I was shocked at my good fortune that someone could acknowledge my pitiful existence, so I turned around to see if anyone waved back. No one waved back. And then I thought maybe she could have been waving a car off...

Anyway, 30 seconds later, she opened the door to the building and walked in and then the door shut.

This is only significant because my neighbors are HOT. Like super duper hot. And I saw one of them at the busstop this morning on my way to work. Jesus. And yea, this is not Tammy, because she wouldn't write a giant post about how HOT girls are, now would she? Only someone like me would do such an idiotic thing... =) bye bye people.

No comments: