Sunday, August 1, 2004

I watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle last night with Big Steve. [Yes. I shelled out 8 dollars to see this piece of shit. But hey, this movie stars two Asian-American actors, and it's only my moral responsiblity to see it, right?]

All I can say about it is that it's so god-awfully bad that it's good. I laughed a lot. But then again, I tend to laugh a lot at brainless things.

Like I said to a friend last night, I'd recommend this movie as long as you go into it thinking you're about to watch the most ridiculously stupid movie in the history of the universe.

I do, however, have a new-found respect for Wilson Phillips.

Holllddd on for one more day. Things will go your waaaayy.... Hold on for one more day.

Cough.

So anyway, I'm no longer a triangle-head. Yay!

And I'll leave you with some other Asiantastic things:

Molly sent me this tonight:

I love prolonging bad stereotypes.


And 3 Ninjas Kick Back is on TBS as we speak and Tum Tum is my hero.

Goodnight.

No comments: