Wednesday, September 15, 2004

After that mammoth of a post, I've deemed it only appropriate that I give you a...

Post of Un-substance.

Taint of Love - Hahaha. Someone sent this to me years ago, but I discovered it again recently. I don't know if I can ever listen to Soft Cell ever the same again.

Photo Stamps! - You get to make your own real stamps! How cool! I went a little overboard:

Make your own! Do it!


On boys:

its tamzilla: its not that hard to know what boys are thinking
its tamzilla: "sex"
puffybush: yea, but usually right up there with sex these days is 'job'
puffybush: and 'money'
puffybush: and 'rent'
puffybush: sex is actually fourth most of the time, but occassionally it goes up to 1
puffybush: and then it dies down all the way to like 489745
puffybush: and slowly makes it way back up the list


Hypnotize
- Supposedly you can hypnotize guys with this, but I thought it was really cool too. And then I caught myself quacking like a duck.

And I'll leave you all with this quote that David showed me last night. I like it a lot:

"I had a shock when my cat Nene died. There was a hole in my heart, a hole that could not be filled, even though a new cat, Mina, came along. I started to wonder why. Why can't one cat replace another? And I started to think that the 'I' is not just one person, but the sum of everything you love -- your dog, your wife, your child, your computer, your doll. This led me to the conoclusion that the self is empty. What is essential is this network of connections."

I'm gonna go eat tacos now. Yum.

No comments: