Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I swear to God, I take some of the fugliest pictures sometimes. A few winners from this evening:

Hahaha. I <3 Me.


We had an ASR/GB mixer tonight. It was fun. However, my favorite part of it all was when I left to go eat huo-guo ("hot pot") with my brother and Suzy. Then they gave me moon cakes as a departing gift.

I knew I was related to them for a reason.

Anyway, here are some other fun pictures from the mixer.

Introducing: the ASR's Theta pledge class and GB's Iota pledge class. Aren't they hot? Don't you want to sex them?Me and Miss Julie.Haha. This is what you get when you talk on the phone too much.Obligatory picture. Move along...
Me and my big bro, Jason, who's in town for the week. Yay!Me and Miss Julie, again. Funny how we can never seem to take one picture where neither of us aren't being stupid.Fall 2k3 - the best class, ever.Zeta love.
Oh, how I love these girls.Uhh... Are they doing the 'Whatever' sign? And why does Tony look like he's about to molest them?Awwww. It's me and my buddy, Kevin, and... HEY!!! WHOSE FINGER IS THAT?!?! PHUONG!!!! I'LL KILL YOU.And last, but definitely not least, our very lovely Theta pledge class: Nguyen, Karol, Heather, Kim, Devina.
Pictures courtesy of Ms. Wu


*Sidenote*
Me wearing white pants does not mean free reign for you to slap my ass whenever you please. Do it again and die.

The end. Good night.

No comments: