Friday, September 10, 2004

Night of Firsts...

  • High five to the TX Union for having free movies every Thursday night at 6 and 9.
  • Kelli, Carol, Phuong, and I decided to go to 6th Street on a whim. Primarily because we all wanted to go freak on each other dancing.
  • I got into 2 bars with no problem at all. Hi. My name is Jennifer Lee Blount. And hey, do I look 5'2'' to you?
  • We danced on top of a bar like the girls from Coyote Ugly do.
  • I witnessed Carol get drunk off of ONE BEER. Finally. Someone else who has a lower tolerance than I do. [Ahem, don't think I didn't forget about you, Sivan.]
  • Phuong had her first bratwurst. Yum.
  • Dear Mr. Pukey MrDrunkerson, the E-bus is not a place for you to vomit all over and then proceed to take a leak while you are still inside it. Thanks.
  • Carol and Kelli went to their first white frat-party, which is so much different than the typical Asian frat-party. But that's mainly because there's no "black-people" music for us to dance like strippers to.
  • Yuk. I reek of beer. Wait, this is not a first. Nevermind.

    I had a really great time with the girls tonight just going from place to place and branching out from our norm. We should do this more often, ladies. However, white parties just aren't the same without my partner-in-crime, Joy, and it's weird experiencing a Night of Firsts without my dear Stephanie.

    Okay, it's official. I really do need to start writing posts with more substance. So I leave you with this culinary masterpiece:


    Delicious.


    Someone help me. Please?

  • No comments: