Sunday, September 12, 2004

Once again, weekends here start on Thursdays. I'll spare you all the boring details and go straight to the pictures that Kelli and I took on the E-bus on the way home from 6th on Friday night.


I'm too tired to make up witty comments for each of these pictures. Just know that alcohol + a camera phone = fun times.Best face, ever.Haha. Kang and Phuong passed out on the way home.


And just so you all know, I've met someone. Someone who occupies my head all day long. Someone who makes me laugh. Someone who makes me very happy on the inside. Someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea. In fact, I think I'm in love.


Meet my main man, Spongebob Squarepants.


In other news, you wouldn't believe how funny a game of "Hodgey Podgey" is when there's alcohol involved. Wow. Play with us next time.

[Edit]

Oops, I forgot to mention this earlier, but CONGRATULATIONS TO GB'S IOTA PLEDGE CLASS! Good luck with uh, everything.

No comments: