Thursday, September 16, 2004

Once upon a time, I had a really good friend. In fact, I think he was the first best friend I had since I moved to Tennessee from Taiwan 13 years ago. Because our parents got to know each other as well, he and I began hanging out ALL THE TIME. We knew the best spots to hide in our houses for hide-n-go-seek, we'd go exploring through "Chocolate Island", we'd write each other stupid notes, we'd talk on the phone for numerous hours, and we'd make fun of people together behind their backs. We knew everything about each other. I guess you're expecting me to say something like, "This childhood friend and I fell madly in love with each other recently, and now we are getting married." But no. There really was no point in that story. I think I just miss those carefree days, and I miss our friendship. We started talking online again a few days ago, and I now remember why I loved being around him so much. He makes me laugh. The end.

This one's for you, Eric.
[I know you guys are so sick of me posting up AIM conversations. I promise I'll stop. Maybe.]

Eric Types: I remember I ate an entire bowl of skittles.
Eric Types: And the next time I was over your mom was like no
Eric Types: No skittles.
its tamzilla: NO
its tamzilla: the best
Eric Types: Oh my god
Eric Types: Don't say it
its tamzilla: was when you CLOGGED UP MY TOILET
Eric Types: I'm going to throw you away
its tamzilla: HAHAHAHAHA
Eric Types: hahaha
its tamzilla: and you asked my dad if he had one of those plunger thingies
its tamzilla: i will never let you live that one down
Eric Types: oh my god
Eric Types: How are we still friends?

Eric Types: I remember when I listened to Master P
Eric Types: Censored

Eric Types: Some Asian kid I didn't know gave me a thumbs up today.
Eric Types: He was really dorky.
its tamzilla: haha
Eric Types: I don't know why he gave me a thumbs up.
Eric Types: We made eye contact, and before I knew it his thumb was in my face.

Eric Types: Yo sometimes I say things without knowing why I say them.
Eric Types: This one guy asked me for the time and after I told him he said bye and I said Thanks.
Eric Types: One time this guy asked me if he could help me at some clothing store.
Eric Types: Well, he asked me if I wanted to try something on.
Eric Types: I said Fine, how about you?
Eric Types: He goes uh
Eric Types: One time this kid was behind me and I totally farted.

No comments: