Saturday, November 20, 2004

[Edit]
As promised, pictures from this weekend are up. Mouseover for captions.
[Pics brought to you by Vivian, Sarah, and Jen]

Crazy night.

  • Formal was good. I love seeing everyone dressed up. Especially Stephanie in her cute pink halter.
  • Congratulations to the Thetas.
  • I am now the proud owner of the BIGGEST LESBIAN award and a Babes of Lowriders magazine. Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it.
  • The real party of course, didn't start until we all got back to our apartment. 311 was definitely the place to be last night.
  • Thanks to Julie for making those pink lemonade shots. They were delicious. So delicious that I was able to take over 15 of them.
  • "Hurry! Drink as many as you can! The cups are melting!"
  • Watching Nguyen do a keg stand was priceless.
  • Sucks to whoever I pushed into the Zeta square. Haha.
  • Sucks to whoever I pulled under the "mistletoe". Haha.
  • "These are my confessions, just when I thought I said all I can say..."
  • Someone vomited on MY HEAD. Not really, it was just water. But all hell would have been let loose if someone had puked on me.
  • "What is it with you Asians?"
  • Uhm... everything that happened later on that night becomes kind of fuzzy after this. Wanna help me piece it all together? Cool! Thanks!
  • Special thanks to Mark for being my date and making sure I was okay by the end of the night. You're super.
  • Pictures, of course, will be posted up later.


    Zeta class and their sexy dates.The best class, ever.Us and Miss ConnieConnie.Our beautiful Theta class and their dates.The Thetas with their pledge mom - Haddox.Kelli, Julie, and Connie enjoying a tequila shot.Me and Marky Mark.The coolest table at formal.Vivian and Alex. Ew. Next.Haha. Dat - you're such a pimp.Guess who's buzzed? And Stephanie - I love that pink on you. The shirt AND the cheeks.Me, Jun, and Sarah.Big group picture.


    And after the show it's the after-party:


    Haha. John Ho, you're my hero.Connie getting her freak on. And uh... Vivian, stop tagging up people's pictures.Ah yes, our night wouldn't be completely without a little dancing in 311.Julie and Vivian with some of GB's new Iota class - Lambo, Dat, and Tony.... and John and Maradona.I love my Julie.Our Omega pledge bros - Kevin, Tuyen, Duc, and Matt.


    Haha. OWNED.


    YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF ME, NOT LOOKING BORED.Haha, I love you Phuong.This is your gift for crossing into ASR, Karol, Now, if I can just find pictures of the rest of your pledge sisters...


    And from GB presents:


    And I got the biggest lesbian award? What?ASR representing.Our hot brother fraternity - Gamma Beta

  • No comments: