Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have this problem.

No, it is not Gonorrhea. Haha, funny. Die.

I have this sleeping problem. And it is that I cannot go to bed earlier than midnight unless I plan on waking up two hours later, WIDE AWAKE AND NOT ABLE TO GET BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL 7 IN THE MORNING. An exception to this rule is, of course, if I was actually planning on waking up two hours later to say, study or something. If that's the case, then I will be able to sleep like a baby for 12 hours straight, wake up 10 minutes before my exam, scream, run to class, and then fail at life.

As you can see, I do not have a test tomorrow.

I am, however, wide awake, and it sucks because I know I'm not gonna be able to fall back asleep for another few hours.

The world works in cruel ways.

But! There are some advantages to being up at this hour. Some being:

  • Wendy's late-night drive-thru and their 99 Cent Value Menu. Mmm. French fries and Chili. Even though I know this is going straight to my ass, at least it's easy on my bank account! Hurray!
  • Cool people like Sivan, who stay up until ungodly hours as well, to keep me company.
  • Being able to find shit like this that I normally wouldn't have the patience to look for. Llama llama duck.
  • Seeing that Molly loves me.

    Aww I miss my Molly. But I get to see you in a few days! Yay!

  • FOOD COMA!!!

  • No comments: