Monday, November 29, 2004

Good weekend. I love being home.

  • It's strange going back to a home that I'm not used to. But hey, new furniture is fun!
  • I've missed my mommy. I've especially missed shopping with my mommy.
  • Mmm. Hot pot. Lots and lots of hot pot.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants was awesome. No, really. To those of you who said otherwise, eat a fart.
  • Hurray for new things. New, shiny things.
  • Ask me for the time when you see me! Because I can tell you now!
  • My phone is officially the biggest sack of shit, ever.
  • It's weird not being able to scroll through my AIM buddy list over these breaks.
  • I've missed my friends. A lot. It was good seeing you again - NN, Big Steve, Emily, Schmoopie, Ethan, Mollsey, Rachel (for all 5 minutes), Bear, Ray, Dave, and Harry. Can't wait to see y'all again in two weeks.
  • Thomas - I'm sorry I stood you up. I'm such a flake. Forgive me.
  • Zetas + Stoopid - things are aren't the same without you guys. Come play with me over Christmas, break, yes?
  • Knock knock
         Who's there?
         Lil' Jon
         Lil' Jon who?
         Lil' Jon gettin' krunk for some breakfast burritos.
  • Happy [belated] Birthdays to my dearest Carly, Annie, and Mark!
  • Smashed + Hammered = Schmammered.
  • Yes, it is weird being in the same room with people from middle school that you never liked in the first place. Funny how some things never change.
  • I apologize for the lack of pictures. I'll post them as soon as I get them from Esther and Big Steve. Which will be like, never.

    Hope you all had as good of a [much needed] break as I did. And now it's back to studying. For my three testes this week. Who has exams the week after Thanksgiving break? Honestly?

    Sigh.

    Two more weeks.

  • No comments: