Wednesday, December 8, 2004

in between our blindfold
a love forbidden lives,
and the sensation of skin on skin
tickles down my spine.
holding your hands,
softly tracing kisses
from your hands,
up your arms
to your neck, beneath your chin,
to your lips,
and the rhythm of our breaths,
meet in syncopation.
our tongues dance
in a soft tango
as two lovers finding the steps
to a duet sang by Eros

_______________________________________________________________


you know me already,
there isn't much here that you can't see.
nothing on the surface deceives,
not like the catepillar into butterfly scenario,
this is just me,
happily groovin' to the blastin' stereo.
live my life like a flip of the new dollar coins,
i'm brave like susan b,
but i trust in something else,
in my wings that yet to shape,
in my heart that boundlessly sails.
where i land, you'll see my tail,
where i'm going, i'm turning heads.

No comments: