Thursday, December 9, 2004

This place is officially dead.

Not really, but I have completely run out of things to talk about. Maybe it's that my life is just a boring mess.

Or maybe it's that you smell. Bad.

Either way, I've kind of abandoned this place. [Although I must thank a certain someone for updating for me.]

So, what have I been doing these past few days?

Study, study, cry, study, shoot myself in the face with killer bees, cry, and then study some more. I had three exams last week, and now I'm busy preparing for my buttons and zippers final this Friday.

Yes. I'm studying buttons and zippers. Go ahead, laugh. I'll wait.

Done?

Okay.

Before you start giving me shit about how lame this class is (which I already know, is lame to the max), look at the shirt you're wearing right now, and tell me: what kind of fabric is it made out of, what fibers are used, is it fiber or piece dyed, what is the thread count, how is it put together, what type of seams are used to sew the raw edges, how many gores are there, are the sleeves set in-the-round or in-the-flat, are there buttons, if so what type of buttons, how are the buttons sewn on, what type of thread is used, how is the dimensional stability of the overall garment, and would you classify it as high quality or low? Then, ask yourself these same questions along with 500 more, pertaining to EVERYTHING YOU OWN.

And when you're done, take a notecard and run it across your eyeballs.

Because a papercut in my eye would feel a hell lot better than having to study this shit.

At least some people seek pleasure in their studying.

Maleko706: bio has phosphodiester bonds
Maleko706: cant beat that
Maleko706: god that just gave me a boner

Anyway, I'll be done on Friday. And I'm be going home on Sunday. And I. Can't. Wait.

I'll leave you with this picture I took in Taiwan:


Yes, Phuong. I love black cock too.

No comments: