Monday, December 13, 2004

First and foremost, this girl is my hero. Julie - this reminds me of the time when you came to PCL with all those jello shots. What better than studying for finals? Studying for finals drunk.

So. Home. It's good to be back and just away from it all.

Although, I wish I could have shrunk you guys (you know who you are) and carried you in my pocket to come home with me.

Even though it's nice to sleep in, relax, eat homecooked meals, and watch ridiculous amounts of bad reality tv, I must admit it's still kind of boring.

And I've been home for less than 30 hours.

Yeah. The most exciting part of today was when my mom bought me a new bathmat. True story.

Sigh.

Nashville people - come home already.

In other news, I used to have really, really bad taste in music. Which isn't to say that my tastes in music are by any means spectacular as of now, but dear god, what was I thinking back then?

Shitty McShit CD's I've bought:

Korn - Life is Peachy
Korn - Issues [So I was a huge Korn fan, eat me.]
Puff Daddy and the Family - No Way Out [But I must say, this CD is better than any of the bullshit P. Diddy has come out with since.]
Joan Osborne - Relish [She came out with what, one decent song?]
Space Jam Soundtrack [Hahahaha]
Eiffel 65 - Europop [Wait no, this CD is awesome. Stephanie can back me up on this.]
Ma$e - Harlem World [I used to love this CD, not gonna lie.]
Brandy - (self-titled)
Children's Classic Film Favorites [You know how sometime other, less talented people will sing covers of good songs, and then they try to sell it? But in reality, it's just a really bootlegged version of the original? Yeah, that's what this CD is. I'm actually really suprised that Amazon even has it.]
Titanic Soundrack
Poison - Open Up and Say... Ahh! [IT'S MY BROTHER'S I SWEAR.]
Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals [All excuses for why I have this CD are rendered futile. All I can do is apologize for even owning it.]
Backstreet Boys - Black and Blue [BSB used to be so good. What happened? Oh, right, they became alcholics.]

Oh, don't even. I know you have some embarrassing CD's too.

No comments: