Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Neato links. My present to you.

Barcode Yourself. It's always reassuring to know that I am worth a whopping $6.79. [Via Sivan]

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is coming out in 2005. Woo hoo! [Via David]

AOL Translator. OMG DIS IZ SO KEWL!! OMG WTF LOLOL!!!1!11!! [Via Sean]

This is the only thing I want for Christmas this year. [Via Joy]

MissusJoyJangles: all these vibrators make me wanna poop

Scary Santas - Shit, I think I'd be crying too if I had to sit anywhere near some of those Santas.

Make more snow, bitch! Aww... silly elves, you know that is what you get when you try to run away, right? [Via Davezilla]

1 Night in China on DVD! Best part of the review: "Problem is, what we can see looks like a faggy bodybuilder with a mullet banging a handsome transsexual. The freak-show, circus-act, car-crash appeal heightens when Joanie pops her clit and it’s not only pierced, but looks like a mini-penis."

Other things. Because you've been good this year:

  • Oh my Bugs, what a big... sword you have!

    What do you think you're doing Mr. Bunny?!


  • Do these toys remind you of me? Because Stephanie immediately called me upon seeing them in the store. Granted, I got really excited and said "Oh I know!! A BOOBAH!!!" when she asked, "You know that toy... comes in different colors... looks kind of like a blob..." but that's beside the point.

    Trip on some acid first and then click on me.


  • You. Yes you. Are invited to go bowling with your favorite Tammy and Molly tomorrow tonight Wednesday night at 8pm at Melrose Lane. Consider it a semi-Hillsboro High School reunion. With half the awkwardness and small-talk. Yeah, so try to make it if you can. Plus, it'll spare me the trouble of calling your ass up and harassing you until you do come.

  • And a special thank you to Jon for making my page pretty in all browsers! [It's Firefox-friendly now!] You're my hero.

    And with that, I'm out.

  • No comments: