Monday, December 27, 2004

And yet another Christmas has passed us by.

Did you all have a good one? Good food? Good presents? Good company?

Did grandma knit you another sweater with a giant neon bird on it again?

Anyway, my family threw a big party for church friends on Christmas Eve. A lot of people came, but I can't really tell you who all did because I was too busy eating and hovering by the ridiculous amounts of food all night. To celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior, I decided to become a huge fat fat fatty. Hurray!

If you weren't invited because you weren't cool enough and Jesus hates you, you definitely missed out.

Aside from that, Santa must have accidently put me on the "Good" list this year because I got all sorts of fabulous presents. What can I say, I'm a lucky girl.

Danny suggested that I take a picture and I obliged. Too bad I'm still using my shitastic camera phone instead of a real camera. Sigh.


If you squint your eyes and stare at the center of the picture for about 7 seconds, you might be able to make out what's actually in the photo. [Note to self: invest in a digital camera. Please, for the love of God.]
[Closeup]



1. Nine West pink purse [kisses to Ruth and Esther]
2. Hilarious Slang Flashcards - Example of one [much love to Schmoopie]
3. Pac Sun furry purse [high-five to Big Steve]
4. Pink Liz Claiborne scarf [thanks to Momzilla]
5. Both Sondre Lerche CD's [hugs to David]
6. Burt's Bees Raspberry lip gloss and Bath & Body Work's Tutti Dolci lip gloss [much thanks to Hips for the gift certificate]
7. SanDisk 512mb MP3 Player [HUGE hugs to Momzilla and Andrew]

And the other gifts that couldn't be pictured:

8. 10 pounds
9. Watching Next Friday and Billy Madison on TBS
10. Slipping on ice flat on my ass. In broad-daylight. By a busy street.
11. Attempted Wal-Mart run
12. Watching Napoleon Dynamite [Favorite line from the movie: "I see you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could probably be drinking whole milk."]
13. Sleeping with the familiar
14. Farting around with Momzilla

I'm spoiled, and I love it. :D

No comments: