Thursday, December 30, 2004

You know what I did tonight? I played Insaniquarium.

For 2 fucking hours.

I know that 2 hours doesn't seem that long for a game, as some of you have been known to play Halo and the like for 17 hours straight. But in case you actually have a life and don't have the time to sit down and play this one, let me give you a quick rundown of what it's about.

It's a fishtank. You have fish. You feed the fish. Your fish gets big. Fish poops out money. You fight off aliens. The end.

I played this. FOR TWO HOURS.

But! I did take some neato screenshots for you!


So if you keep your fish alive long enough, they turn blue, and instead of pooping out coins, they poop out diamonds (which are worth more money). Woowee look how many diamonds!
Yes, as you tell, diamonds are obviously worth a lot by the amount of money I have... Why can't fish do this in real life?



I started getting bored of just my blue fish, so I decided to buy some more...
Whee! Fishies!



... A lot more? (Just for the record, you start off with only 2 fish.)
Hey, what else am I gonna do at 3 in the morning?



Finally, I got tired of this game, so I let my fish die. Only, I would probably do that in real life too. Because hey, fish are boring, and the only thing they're good for is being dipped in tartar sauce.
Fishies... DIE!!! Heh heh.


Sigh. I need friends.

No comments: