Sunday, January 9, 2005

Story of the Day:

Today, I needed a new cell phone. Well, not just today so much as I've needed a new phone for the past 3 months. If you hadn't seen just how bad my phone got, then I'm very sorry because you won't be able to point and laugh at my biggest sack of shit phone anymore. But let's just say that the top flap and the bottom flap were held together by a couple wires. It was a pretty sad sight. So sad, in fact, that the nice lady at Sprint laughed when she saw it and proceeded to say, "How on Earth did you do this to your phone?" First, she told me that she can get someone to fix it for me for a mere $20. But as I kept telling her everything else that was wrong with it, (ie: dropped calls, camera doesn't work, misses incoming calls), she became completely exasperated and threw the phone at my face and told me and my piece of crap to get out of her store. Okay, not really. But! She did tell me that she will give me a new phone (same one) for free! How exciting! Granted, they don't sell the model of my phone anymore so they're probably happy to get rid of them, but you won't see me complaining.

I am, however, a little sad because I won't have my pictures or ringers anymore. And I lost my high score in Snood.

Anyway, so how have you all been? I've been pretty busy these past few days, seeing friends before they leave and spending some time with the family. I'm flying back to Austin tomorrow, and to tell you the truth, I'm not looking forward to it at all. I was really ready to go back a week ago, but as my departure date neared, I began to dread going back. I mean, it's nothing against you guys who live there, but I think Nashville is where I'm the happiest. All of my best memories reside here in this city, with these people.

I'm homesick and I haven't even left yet.

Okay, enough of that. Here's a cheesy list thing that's on everyone's Xangas, and for some reason, I felt propelled to do it too.

TEN Random Things About Me
10. I was born in Taiwan, and moved to Nashville when I was 6.
09. I hate onions, Family Circus, the outdoors, ignorant people, plastic packaging, and small talk.
08. But I sure do love mullets, and I will pay you $20 to get one.
07. The first time I got drunk was my formal in fall 2003. Off jello shots. Like, 4 of them.
06. I wish I could either dance, sing, or write really well. I can't do any.
05. I don't like children. Don't bring them around me because I'm not gonna know what the hell to do with them.
04. I am weird. Really weird.
03. College has made me dum.
02. I like to put sugar on my popcorn.
01. I have a shopping disorder.

NINE Places I've Visited
09. L.A.
08. Hawaii
07. Las Vegas
06. Bali
05. Philippines
04. The party in your pants
03. Japan...'s airport
02. Seattle
01. Hong Kong

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die
08. Skydive.
07. Have sex with Eminem. Or Orlando Bloom. Whichever comes first.
06. Have a threesome. Perferrably with Eminem and Orlando. But I'm not picky.
05. See Lion King on broadway.
04. Spend a month on my own private island.
03. Get married.
02. Be the token Asian girl on MTV's The Real World.
01. Start my own clothing line.

SEVEN Ways to win my heart
07. If I can hold an intelligent conversation with you.
06. Don't be a Republican.
05. Surprise me.
04. Must be able to put up with my weirdness, my insecurities, and my fat ass.
03. If you buy me the Garden State soundtrack.
02. Tell me I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you. Because bitch, I am.
01. Sense of Humor. Perferrably, MY sense of humor, but if you can make me laugh constanly, you've got me.

SIX Things I believe [in]
06. Pro-choice.
05. Gay marriages.
04. Love. Haha, ew.
03. A higher power.
02. Living life with no regrets.
01. That Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy. Was he?

FIVE Things I'm afraid of
05. Dying alone and unhappy.
04. Rejection.
03. Spiders.
02. Someone crawling out of my TV.
01. Having my car door fly open when I'm driving on the interstate.

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
04. Down comforter.
03. Laptop.
02. Pictures.
01. Bed.

THREE Things I do everyday
03. Check your Xanga.
02. Sleep in.
01. Change underwear.

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now:
02. Fall asleep.
01. Avoid doing laundry.

ONE PERSON I want to see right now:
01. You.

No comments: