Thursday, February 10, 2005

I think that a bulleted-list of word vomit has been long overdue, don't you?

  • Thanks to all you guys who came out to our party last Friday. You all definitely helped us pack a club.
  • Mmm, IHOP after a night of partying is still as good as I remembered.
  • What is it with guys who play girls and treats them like shit? No good.
  • Wal-Mart will become the death of me, I swear. I go in thinking I only need one thing, but end up leaving with 37. Damn you, WallyWorld. But hey, at least they have cool pinatas:
    I can't decide if I like Hello Kitty or SpiderMan better. And... is that supposed to be Scooby?

  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a damn good show. I'm addicted.
  • Work is fun. But I hate kids. Ooooh how I hate them.
  • I spent Fat Tuesday with Phuong, Julie, Richard, and Michael out on 6th Street defending ourselves from flab-nasty men. No, I will not flash you my boobs for one strand of beads, are you kidding? [But thanks to Richard and Ian for giving us tons of beads, even without making us flash you for them.]
  • Congratulations to our new Iota pledge class - Eileen, Julie, Tien, Jody, Erica, Anne, Amanda, and Serena! Make us proud, ladies.
  • Valentine's Day is next Monday. Oh goodie, an annual reminder of my sad and lonely existence. At least I've got a hot date this year. :D
  • Did everyone have a good Chinese New Year? Eat lots? Get money? Vivian's mom came into town and brought us a ton of delicious food. Mmm, yum. I especially liked the note she left me on my dry-erase board:
    Haha, this reminds me of when my mom used to always say 'Be careful drive'.

    In case you can't read that, it says "Tammy, Tomorrow - Handyman will culking the bathtub. Please unlock the bathroom. He will come 9:30am. Thanks, Mrs. Wu." I just think it's funny because it's written above "Vivian sucked my cock. Julie"
  • No more sagging?? Gee, and I thought Hillsboro was strict about that rule. [Link via Sivan]
  • I've missed eating ridiculous amounts of food with Phuong and then passing out on her futon afterwards. Thanks, Julie and Phuong for making me yummy-yummy food. now, Bitch, make me a sandwich.
  • Thursdays and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate them because I have three shitty shit classes that are 1 1/2 hours each. But I love them because Thursdays are my new Fridays. No class tomorrow. Woop!
  • I'm going to Cirque du Soleil's Varekai when they come to Austin. I'll be in Section Cat 1, so if you're willing to pay $63 bucks to sit by me (which I know you'd want to), let me know. Because hey, if you're gonna see CdS, might as well really see it, right?

    Hrm, I could say that I promise I'll update more from now on, but don't count on it.

  • No comments: