Wednesday, March 2, 2005

I went to see Varekai tonight with Damon and Vivian, and I was completely blown away. It was well... absolutely incredible. I saw things that I thought would be humanly impossible to do. All in all, it was an amazing and breath-taking show. Thank you Damon and Vivian for coming with me and being the best dressed people there.

So my teeth still hurt a lot. I hate it and I want to die.

Okay, that's a little extreme, but I do wish someone would kick me in the knees so I can focus the pain elsewhere.

I saw Hitch last night with Ian. And uhhh... no. Will Smith should stick to the lame one-liners and big action flicks we're all so used to seeing him in. Anything remotely funny in the movie we've already seen in the previews, and the rest of it just kinda... sucked. Well, it wasn't all terrible, but it wasn't by any means great. Although, I must admit, getting drunk off Benadryl is pretty awesome. Anyway, at least I still had fun with my favorite Ian in the whole world - thank you.

This is the coolest. Damnit VW's - you guys have the best car commercials and my Altima is jealous.

I don't wanna work tomorrow.

I'm going to go whine about my mouth pains some more now. Goodnight.

No comments: