Tuesday, March 8, 2005

So. Change of plans. I will not be going to L.A. for Spring break because my manager wasn't able to give me a whole week off. Plus, it'll be really expensive for me to go for just a few days. Boo to that.

To Sivan - I'm so, so, so sorry about this. I feel terrible, but I promise I'll make it up to you this summer.

But, I did manage to get Mon-Wed off next week. So. Party! I'm thinking about going to Six Flags (on Monday, maybe?) in San Antonio, so tell me if you want to go. I want you to be there with me because I love you. And... I'm still open to other plans. Let's play!

GB's are having a house party this Thursday: Get Lucky. Go and get lucky with me :D

Boing. Boing.


My brother wants me to move in with him next year because he's thinking about buying a newer, bigger house. Problem is, it's going to be far, and I really don't want to commute. What should I do?

I love this picture:
Haha, Oh Joy and Phuong. Words cannot describe my love for you two.


I stayed up watching The Two Towers and Return of the King with Richard, Ian, and Michael this past weekend. I had forgotten how badass these movies were. And you will never catching me complaining about looking at Aragorn and Legolas for 6 hours straight.

Drop It Like a FOB - Stupidly funny. Thanks, Danny.

You guys don't give me cookies anymore. And that makes me sad. And when I'm sad, I never want to update. Because I feel so unloved. Why do you hate me when I love you so much? I can't take this. It's like a one-way relationship. I just... I can't do this anymore... always expecting you to be there and you're not. You know what? IT'S OVER.

No comments: