Thursday, March 17, 2005

What? Mid-Spring Break already?

Boo.

So anyway, Vivian and I joined Richard, Ian, and Mike on the lake for a "romantic getaway". We definitely had some good times. Like...

  • Playing Kings again. Damn you guys for making the worst rules.
  • Making Ian be the Queen.
  • Seeing lots of naked, HOT, bodies.
  • Knowing that Mike has a low alcohol tolerance like yours truly.
  • Laying out in not-so-hot weather.
  • Having bonding time with the roommate.
  • Watching Richard and Ian freeze from going out on the jet-skis. Way to go, Vivian.
  • Giving lap dances to "Go DJ".
  • Grilling out and having delicious hamburgers made for us. Thank God for boys.
  • Eating a lot. And then some.
  • Watching love blossom. Haha.
  • Buying my first drink at a restaurant. Mmm, strawberry margaritas.
  • Getting drunk 3 nights in a row.
  • Having my roommate stroke my naked back in bed. MMM SEXY.
  • Being able to spend some long-lost time with my favorite Ian and Richard again. Finally, I was able to go to the lake with you guys.

    And the pictures...

    311 rules. Love the face, Vivian.Blurry Ian.That, my friends, is our very own Justin Timberlake.'You look pensive.'  'Damn. I was going for thoughtful.'
    Drunken me and drunken Braunstein.Hehe. I <3 Richard.Me and Ian.Mike. Gotta love the hair.


    So anyway, my room has been an absolute disaster. I had about a month's worth of laundry, trash, books, and such strewn all over the floor. It was about damn time that I cleaned it all up. It's nice having a clean room again. Now about the rest of the apartment...

    Before.   After.


    Oh, want to see want to see what I spent my first two paychecks on? Voila!

    Whee! Pretty.      Hrm. Bye-bye money!


    So that's that. No one wanted to get green beer tonight with me for St. Patrick's Day. Good thing there's lots of dirty clothes and dishes to keep me busy. Woohoo!

    By the by, are you gonna be here on Saturday, because I'm having a little get-together at our apartment for my big 2-0. You should come and watch me get drunk off two shots...

    Oh who am I kidding? One shot.

  • No comments: