Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's official. I'm the big 2-0. The most useless age that comes after 19.

But I'm 22 according to my ID and that's all the matters, right?

Anyway, thank you Nisha, Vora, Daniel, Kelli, Andrew, and Julie for taking me out tonight and getting me completely obliterated. Y'all are awesome.

And lots of hugs and kisses to the rest of you who sent me IM's, text messages (even if they're on the wrong day), and phone calls to wish me a Happy Birthday. To feel like I actually have friends for one whole day... it means a lot. Thanks, guys.

I love you.

[Edit]

Round II.

Thank you Kelli, Julie, PHUONG (I loved the surprise), Vivian, Annie, Joy (you're such a bitch for making me think that you got in a car wreck, but I love you anyway), Richard, Michael, Charlie, and Daniel for joining me at our beloved Trudy's and watching me drink my two Mexican Martinis. Thanks for poking my forehead, trying to take pictures, and laughing at me instead of with me. I appreciate it.

And for the rest of you (I don't know if I can name you all) who came to 311 later on in the night, you're thu-per, thanks for asking.

And Joy - thank you SO much for the keg. I still can't belive you actually got me - the one shot wonder - one. You're insane, but I love it. Now we need to have THE SEX.

Once again, thank you all so much for making my 20th memorable. It's been fun.

No comments: