Monday, April 25, 2005

Hurray for my fourth formal. Wow. I'm old.

I'll save you the details and get right to the pictures. And as always, mouseover for the captions.


Look at my gorgeous hair done by the gorgeous JOY. I loved the garden on my head.Meet our new Iota class and their awesome pledge mom, Karen. Congratulations, girls.Haha, I <3 Nisha and Vora.And I love Stephanie even more. Wow, are those your thongs?
Our graduating seniors - I'm going to miss you all :(And I'll for sure miss Miss Nisha and Vora, and our times on 6th Street.Me and my HOTTT date, Daniel.Haha. Gay.
Tony makes the best faces. Don't you want to lick him?Yay for Tony and Pat!I love 311.And the ZETAS. Oh how I love you ladies.
Phuong and Joy.My beautiful hair, again. But mainly cause I wanted you to see Joy in the background.Me and my girlfriend.Wow, I'm like, the cutest person in the history of the universe.
Heh heh.Me and my favorite make-out buddy, Kelli.The gorgeous ASR ladies. Y'all are awesome.Yesss. That's so hot I would get a boner if I could.


And now I would like to take the time to introduce to you all my girlfriend, Joy.

Yum.


Isn't she hot? Yeah, that's what I thought. Which is why I'm sitting here... thinking about her and how amazing our sex is. Hey, I'm actually getting pretty good at this typing-with-one-hand thing. So anyway, I love that she's the loudest fucking person I've ever known, but mainly I like that she's willing to engage in a long night of fisting. Wow, I think I just creamed myself thinking about that. I'm going to change my pants now. Joy - You happy now, you attention whore? Just kidding, I love you and your amazing cooch.

No comments: