Friday, April 15, 2005

Yay! My arm is getting much better. It's even beginning to itch... which means it's getting better, right?

Right? Or does it mean that OMG MY ARM IS INFECTED AND ALL THE SKIN WILL MELT OFF MY BONES AND THEN MY WHOLE ARM IS GOING TO FALL OFF OMG!?

I like to tell people that I have a flesh eating disease and then watch the look of disgust appear on their faces as they slowly back away from my festering arm.

I like it when I go to work all drugged up and my manager feels so bad for me that he lets me take an hour and a half nap and then makes me go home.

I like it when people bump into my arm and immediately goes "EWWW GROSS!".

I also like it when Daniel makes out with my burn in the middle of the night. I know it's sexy, but c'mon. At least wait until I'm awake. Sheesh.

This picture does my wound absolutely no justice. You don't get to see the glistening juices. MMM.


And I really like going to Happy Hour at Austin's Pizza with my favorite people. And then get so drunk that I get kicked out. Woohoo!

its tamzilla: dude
its tamzilla: so today
its tamzilla: i went to happy hour at 4:30
its tamzilla: and i got really drunk
its tamzilla: threw up
its tamzilla: and stumbled back home
its tamzilla: and passed out for 3 hours
its tamzilla: now im wide awake
Emily H13: i hope you will feel ok when you look at your bill
Emily H13: bars are expensive
Emily H13: even for happy hour
Emily H13: or wait
Emily H13: are you still a light weight
Emily H13: how much did you have
its tamzilla: ...
its tamzilla: two and a half beers.
its tamzilla: HAHAHA
Emily H13: haha
Emily H13: ok nevermind

And lastly, I like it when Emily compares friends to food. Because friends and food are FUN!

Emily H13: i dont like to offend people and it just reminds me of first grade when girls would be like you cant have two best friends you can only have one you have to choose
Emily H13: and i would sit there and be like but i like both of you
Emily H13: its like asking whats your favorite dessert
Emily H13: i mean i like so many
Emily H13: how can you choose
Emily H13: they are just different
Emily H13: and some you have a stronger connection
Emily H13: because you have been eating it longer
Emily H13: and then others are like your new favorite dessert
Emily H13: but who knows how long you will really like it
Emily H13: where as chocolate cake will always be your favorite and you know that because its been in your life for so long and is still at the top of the list
its tamzilla: haha. wow you just made an intellectual comparison between friendship and dessert. that is awesome.
Emily H13: yea only i can get away with comparing friends to food

And of course... I like YOU. :D

[Edit]

And since I like you so much, you should come to our car wash tomorrow!

ASR Car Wash!
McDonald's off MLK
11am-5pm
PLEASE COME! I'll give you a high-five!

No comments: