Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I went to Houston with the Daniel on Monday night.

I got to meet the fam. They are ridiculously nice. I'm a fan, although it kind of makes me miss home :(

We finally got our dim-sum fix. And it was goooood.

We went to the Museum of Natural Sciences. It was fun, depsite the huge crowds of tiny children. Oh, and I love pretty rocks. :D

Almost as much as I love waiting in lines.

I enjoy days consisting entirely of food and more food. Thanks for a fun two days, you.

My roommate got drums. I don't know how I feel about this. Maybe I should buy ear plugs? [Haha, just kidding.]

Here's the illustrated story of how Daniel and I met:

Click! --> Make sure you set the speed faster or else you'll be stuck watching that all day. Not that you won't anyway since you will be BLOWN AWAY by my amazing artistic talents.
[Link via Anita]

Momzilla will be coming here at the end of May. Woo hoo!

Me as a South Park character.

Yeah, I thought the machine gun was a nice touch too.


Man, I'm boring.

No comments: