Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's 8 in the morning and I can't sleep because I feel like ASS.

So I didn't intend on drinking whatsoever last night, but after going to Daniel's roommates' apartment party, I got completely plastered.

Fuck you, everclear punch.

Then I vaguely remember coming back here. You see, everclear has the lovely privilege (<--- Is that how you spell it? The more I look at it, the funnier it seems) of being the one and only alcohol to make me forget things. Woo hoo.

Why is there a burrito on my floor?

I think I cried at some point last night as well because I am Visor Head today. Gosh, I'm such a loser.

How is it that the only thing good on TV at this time is Will Smith's video for "Switch". Haha, just kidding. The Wiggles is on.

Ow. It hurts.

But, I do have an amazing boyfriend. Yay!

Please jab dull pencils into my face. Thanks.

No comments: