Sunday, June 12, 2005

It is 3:44 in the morning and I am just now recovering from a weekend consisting primarily of eating.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, because I love food more than I love you.

So yeah, Momzilla, Phuong, and I had a good time in Dallas. Like I said, we really didn't do much aside from eating - mine and Phuong's main forte.

The first thing we had as soon as we hit Plano was CPK, and then we had to go around the mall for a couple of hours just to walk it off. On Friday, we went to Phuong's family's restaurant to eat ridiculous amounts of sushi for the mere price of FREE. Holy crap, it was fucking delicious. As if that wasn't enough to satisfy our food cravings for at least... a day, we went to a seafood buffet for dinner. My mom and I topped off our food-fest this morning with some dim sum.

Why are we such fat fat fatties? I love it. And Stephanie - I totally have a booty-do now as well.

I would like to cap off tonight's entry with my driver's pet-peeves list. I have a lot so listen up, kids.

  • One-lane traffic for construction. Don't you Texans know that in a state with 18 million drivers, you cannot shut down 3 out of 4 lanes on a major highway? Well, obviously you can, as you so clearly demonstrated 3 times on my way home from Dallas this afternoon. But c'mon, this is getting out of hand.
  • People who brake on the interstate for no apparent reason. Hey, man, I'm going 75 mph, and when you brake like that out of no where, there is a good chance that I will ram you into oncoming traffic. And we don't want that now do we?
  • Ants crossing the road. You know how sometimes, cars will be backed up for miles and miles, and you've been sitting in traffic for over an hour, when all of a sudden, traffic disperses? And there is absolutely no reason as to why there was ever any traffic in the first place? No accidents, no construction, no nothing. What the fuck is that? People, it's time to stop watching the ants cross the road and keep moving.
  • Rush hour. Yes, we all hate it. But you don't know the true meaning of those two little words until you've been stuck in it in Texas. I never really understood the concept of rush hour anyway - if the speed limit is 65, and if everyone is going 65, then why is there so much goddamned traffic?
  • People who don't use their blinkers. C'mon, it's not that hard to use your blinkers when you need to make a turn. Sometimes, I'll leave mine on for fun just to piss people off. Haha just kidding, those people can toss my salad.
  • People who cut me off. Actually, I take that back, if you can make your way in front of me, then you deserve to be there. Props to you. However, I'll take those props back and replace it with a steaming bag of horseshit if you cut me off and then drive slower than I did before. That sucks. Don't do that.
  • Slow drivers in the left lane. Hey, the left lane is for passing only, and the only thing you're passing is a herd of turtles, so move your bitch ass over and let me by.
  • 18-Wheelers. Okay, I know you guys have to like, transport stuff. But you are big and scary and I wish you did not exist.
  • Texas interstates. Need I say more?

    What bugs YOU?

    [Edit]

    <<< It's about damn time I updated my movie list. So there it is.

  • No comments: