Friday, July 29, 2005

I got bangs!

For those of you who hang out with me a lot in Austin, you'd know that I've wanted side bangs for a while. I even asked Joy to cut me some one night with giant craft scissors.

Anyway, yeah. The most exciting thing that's happened since I've been back in Nashville is that I got a haircut at MasterCuts for only 18 dollars!

Who says you have to pay 40+ to get a decent haircut? Whee!

:DI'm not naked, just so you know. It's a tube top.


God, good hair days make me so happy.

[Edit]

I take that back. The most exciting thing that's happened since I've been back was getting completely tossed at Ken's Karaoke last night. It was definitely good to see old faces again.

One of my friends whom I haven't seen in over a year said the nicest thing to me: "Tammy, you have not changed one bit. Except for the alcohol part." I think it made my night.

Now, if there's something I can do about my massive hangover right now...

No comments: