Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Upon closer re-examination of my summer pictures, I have noticed two things:

One.

Ew. Stop.


So that's a picture of me giving Phuong a big, friendly, rated-PG hug. And the dude behind me is looking at us like we're about to have hot anal sex on the table. Ew. And even if there WAS gonna be some hot anal action, you think we'd let you watch? Let me give you a hint - NO. Go away.


Two.

I <3 Downtown.


If I could, I would dub this pic, "THE BEST PICTURE EVER TAKEN ON 6TH STREET BECAUSE IT PERFECTLY EXEMPLIFIES WHAT A NIGHT OUT SHOULD END UP LOOKING LIKE", but it's kind of long and it ends in a preposition. But yeah, every 6th Street picture should have at least 2 of these components as proof of a successful night.




[Edit]

<<< I added some new people/movies to my long-as-shit list. Enjoy!

No comments: