Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm currently back in my beloved, good ole Nashville, Tennessee. I can honestly say, "It's good to be home."

These past 30 hours have been quite uneventful. I passed out for a good 3 hours as soon as I got home, and then played on the computer only to fall back asleep a few hours later. Despite being bored out of my damn mind, it's kind of nice taking a break from partying so much in Austin.

Oh, who am I kidding, I miss it already. But I think my liver needs a break for a few weeks days.

On a typical summer day in Austin where I don't have to work, my schedule usually runs as:

2:15pm: Wake up. Turn on TV.
2:30pm: Get up to pee, brush teeth, check computer.
2:40pm: Go back to bed. Watch TV.
5:30pm: Realize I'm hungry. Make food. Eat.
6:00pm: Watch CSI on TV for two hours.
8:15pm: Play on computer/ watch even more TV.
10:00pm: Wonder what I'm gonna do for the night. Ask around.
10:40pm*: Start getting ready. Shower, make-up, the works.
11:45pm: Head out to Trudys/6th Street/Some party. Drink to heart's content.
2:30am: Somehow find a way back home.
2:45am: Drunk-IM a bunch of people. Sometimes people from middle school that I haven't talked to in years.
3:00am: Decide to go swimming at Campus Estates.
5:00am: Leave swimming pool because hands are pruney.
5:15am: Realize I'm hungry. Get breakfast from McDonald's.
5:45am: Check computer one more time.
6:30am: Finally pass out.

* If no one is going out, then 10:40pm - 6:30am consists of bad late-night television and infomercials.

And of course, these nights are accompanied by pictures. As always, mouse-over for comments.


Karol, Vivian, and I at the bar at Trudy's.Me and my girlfriend.I love 311. And Joy's and Karol's faces in the back seat.Mike Bui loves me.
...But not as much as I love Joy.Phuong, Joy, Karol, and I out to 6th St. So hot... want to touch the hiney...Dancing on the chairs at Bar Austin. Woo hoo!My future roommate - Phuong.
Sixth Street Round III: FIGHT! Okay no, but here's a group pic of us at Bar Austin for Pat's 21st birthday. Jessica - we miss you! And what is Jeff doing?Us at Treasure Island.Phuong's ass is quite delectable. Yum.I love 25-cent-wells night at Treasure Island on Sunday. Five rum and cokes for the each of us - which is only $1.25!
Pics provided by Joy. More here.


I am the least productive person in the history of the universe.

So yeah, if you're in Nashville anytime until August 8th. Call me up. PLEASE.

No comments: