Friday, December 2, 2005

Oh goodness my, oh me, I sure do love my roommate. Let's see if you can tell if we're drunk or sober in these pictures. :D

[And as always, mouseover for comments.]

The first picture of the night, yet definitely one of our favorites.Probably the only normal picture of the group.Ew Phuong! Stop picking your nose!Getting her groove on.SO HAPPY.
Getting MY groove on.FOB shot!Again...Because Redbull gives you wiiiiings!Aw. I'm sad. But at least I had a good hair day!Hehe.
Aww no more Charms BlowPops for Phuong.I love your ass.HAHA. This is my favorite picture.Jesus, what is wrong with my face?Sometimes, I like to beat my roommate up for fun.
What's wrong with this picture?I love... WALL!:DI count... 4.Aww yay! It's my favorite Richard!
Biggest face in the world.Yeah, I don't know...My good hair day... gone!Good picture of Richard... Even better picture of Phuong doing the Superman in the background.Mmm... thumb.
Sometimes, I like to beat Richard up for fun as well.But then I always get owned in the end.Crotch shot!We're sexy.Yeah okay, I don't want to hear it.
I LOVE this picture of Phuong. Mainly because she looks like a hot, drugged-up whore. Mmm... MORE!Hey, 1989 called, and they want their hair back!Haha... oh God.Owww... hair.Phuong likes this picture she took. But I just like my boobs.
MMM HOT.GIANT FOOT.Cup check!Me and Phuong wrassling on the floor.Awww the end.
[As if that's not enough to kill your eyeballs, here's more.]


I think these pictures prove that we are, indeed, the cutest people in the world.

No comments: