Monday, January 2, 2006

As you see, I've finally taken that god-awful blank tag-board off my page. I've replaced it with something I hope to be a little more meaningful. Like some good music. Yeah, yeah... I know how much I bitch about people having music on their blogs/Xangas. But at least here, it's not too obtrusive, and you can choose to listen to it or not. I just want to share some good shit with you people, that's all. I'm here for YOU. So if your day is feeling a little bleak or quiet, click on a song to bring some inspiration to your life.

And speaking of songs, this one's for you:

"If I had a hammer, I'd build a house for two
And if I had a sailing ship, I'd take a trip with you
And if I had a poet's hand, I'd write a verse for thee
And if I had a painter's touch, some canvas you would be
But I don't have a hammer, and I don't have a ship
So I can't build a house, and we can't take a trip
And I'll never be a poet, nor have a painter's grace
So I'll never write your verse, nor immortalize your face
...And also, I have herpes." -Steven Lynch


[Edit]
So after all night of trying to figure out how to do that goddamn Radio.blog thing (hey, I'm terrible with computers, give me a break), this is the kind of appreciation I get:



[/Edit]

No comments: