Monday, April 3, 2006

FINALLY. Jesus fuckin' Christ almighty. It's been over a month since my last decent update, and now that I've finally gotten all the pictures I've needed (thanks, Julie!), I can do what needs to be done. I apologize sincerly for the severe lack of posts lately... to my like, 3 loyal readers - I love you.

As always, mouseover for comments and click to enlarge.

So here's what had been up for the month of March:

  • Ben and Mike came to see me for their Spring breaks at the beginning of March. Fun was had, and I didn't have to bail anyone out of jail.
    Awww look at my favorite boys all strapped in at the backseat of my car. So cute!.Richard and Ben comparing the size of their... belt buckles.Because I love my roommate... YES to 305.

  • "Time to holla, HOLLA!"
  • We ate SO much. Trudy's, Din Ho, Pho Van, Coco's, Rudy's BBQ ("This is the best meat I've ever put in my mouth."), Kyotos, Kerbey Lane, Buffet Palace, Magic Wok, Austin's Pizza... all in a span of a week.
  • It's always great making out-of-towners experience the glory that is the E-Bus, 6th Street, and Mexican Martinis.
  • Ben's failed attempts at trying to hook up with my roommate (or any girl, for that matter) will always be a favorite memory of mine.
  • I finally got to hold hands with someone while walking down the Riverwalk as the sun was setting... Well, someone that wasn't Stephanie, anyway.
    So pwetty.Haha, I'm such a rockstar.

  • I spent my Spring break back home in Nashville. And even though it's no Vegas or the beach by any means, it was still a nice change of pace from my hectic life here in Austin.
  • I took out my eyebrow piercing. We had a good run, but I think it was time to retire it despite us only being together for 8 months. Besides, I told my mom I'd take it out for her.
  • It's always good seeing old friends, even for a couple of hours. To Big Steve, Esther, Chris, Brian, and Emily - Can't wait to play with you guys over the summer.
    Me and Big Steve.The delicious cake my parents got me and Daniel for our birthdays. YUM.

  • I got the sexy time that I needed with my Favorite. Hurray!
    Mike and I at the airport.Ew, that shit is gross. I really wish you wouldn't lick my face like that... GERMS.Haha, the thumbnail of this photo is all fucked up. I love it. But it really is a cute picture though, not gonna lie.

  • Spending quality time with Momzilla is always great. She ended up getting me the nicest gift that anyone has ever given me for my birthday. I'm never taking it off... because I'm going to BRAND IT INTO MY SKIN.
    Dude, my mom totally rocks my face.Awwww I miss my mommy.
    I've got so much ice you could skate on it... Or something.:D

  • I want to learn how to play drums now more than ever.
  • The worst part about spending my Spring break in Nashville was the fuckin' weather, and having to leave again.
    Bye, bye Nashville! Till we meet again.

  • My 21st birthday was amazing. Thanks to Phuong who cooked me a surprise dinner, Jun and Sarah for eating with me, Stephanie who came into town to celebrate with me, and Julie and Annie for coming downtown to watch me get hammered. Ten (but not really) shots in one hour > Me.
    It's 12am!!! I officially turned 21! Don't ask me why I'm eating Phuong's deodorant.Look at this sweet-ass picture I drew Stephanie my Freshman year one night when we were studying for finals. She made a Xerox and put it in my card. AWESOME.The ugliest card, EVER. Which is why it's also the best birthday card a girl could ever wish for.Me and Miss Julie before 6th Street.Free T-Shirt + Rain = Good umbrella.
    Yeeeeah, birthday lap dance!I <3 Stephanietimelikewhoa.Muuuah.Phuong workin' it for the money.Hey, so remind me again why my license is stuck to that bartender's forehead?


    And now the Birthday Shot pictures:

    Uno.Dos Equis.Three.4 - a BlowJob shot from Stephanie's crotch. MMM whipped cream.Number Five. Haha and here is where I start getting faded.
    Six! Yeah, and I love free T-shirts. Thank you Aquarium!Seven. Shut up, I'm sunburned.Whoa, what is going on here? Number 8!And Tuaca makes number 9.'I have 3... Phuong has 3... Stephanie has... 3, no 4... yeah that makes 10... I think.'


    And a good night should end like this:
    Fuck yes.

    [Thanks to ALL of you guys who called, IMed, Facebook/text/MySpace messaged me. Y'all fucking rock so hard it's not even funny.]

  • Last, last weekend, we had 5 Alumns come to Austin. We started Happy Hour at 219, and then proceeded to get shitty on 6th later that night. Oh, how I love my Phuong and Kelli, but not as much as I love Kelli's sexy singing and dancing.
    Phuong and I at 219.Look how delicious that Blackberry Martini looks.Krystals - you've got nothing on these mini burgers.Mmm sexy bitches.

  • Saturday, ASR had another boat party for Crush. Except no hailing thunderstorms, and thinking we might die this time. Thank you, Andrew, for coming with me so last minute.
    My favorites.So pwetty.Dude, check out Andrew's tongue.Fuck Cristal, all you need in this life is a $3.97 bottle of cheap champange from HEB. Cause that's how I roll.Yay, 305!

  • Last Thursday, Phuong, Kelli, and I got completely tossed at the GB Alliance party. Highlights: Phuong falling on her head, me throwing up on the E-bus, Kelli too drunk to help anyone... and us not remembering any of it. I like how we always pride ourselves in never getting hammered to the point that we have to take care of each other. And, well, actually, we STILL didn't have take care of each other last night because we were all too smashed to do anything. Loves it.
    Me and Miss Kelli Kimberly.It's the Emma Smile! Stick your bottom jaw out and smile. You'll look as cute as I do in this picture.And of course, the obligatory Before-Going-Out picture.That's my big bro!! Too bad I don't remember much after taking this one. (But I remember you, Jason!)Aw, we're kind of cute.


    And blah blah blah, my life has resumed back to normal. I do miss the mom and the boyfriend a hell of a lot though.

    But I have you, Fatty. And you make everything alright.

    You're the best, Mr. Hercules.

  • No comments: