Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I don't know if you guys already know this, but I've been having some problems with my significant other. Things were going really great with us when we first got together... but I guess as time goes on, complications always arise in any relationship. But it's so bad that it's gotten to the point where we're sleeping in separate rooms, and we're hardly even talking to each other anymore. I've been taking this really hard... harder than I should. Not a moment passes where I don't think about all the amazing moments we've shared. I feel like there is a void in my body, and I feel like a different person. We decided what's going to be best for the both of us right now and see what happens later on in our lives.

Potatoes and I are going on a trial separation.

Some pictures for memories sake:

Awww.
Me and Potatoes on our beautiful wedding day.

Yeah, we used to be really PDA.
Look how happy we were together... :(

Sigh.
Us out on 6th Street together.


I miss you, Potatoes, and I really hope we can work though this.

No comments: