Sunday, April 9, 2006

Sleeping for 13 hours last night probably wasn't the best idea seeing how it's currently 8:15 in the morning and I'm still not asleep. I went out on Thursday (again) to support my 10 little ones at their party and (again) got pretty fuckin' throwed. To top it off, I had to go to work hungover (again) on Friday on only 4 hours of sleep and worked for 9 hours straight with no break. So it actually comes as no surprise that I slept so much.

It wasn't until 10pm that I finally rolled out of bed today... last night... Saturday night... uh, whatever. I finally cleaned my room/apartment - which included: throwing away THIRTEEN empty (and some not so empty) bottles of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, unpacked my shit from Spring break (which was 3 weeks ago), a months' worth of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. I should get a cookie. Only I won't be able to eat it cause my diet says so. Fuck you, low-carb diet!

Speaking of my diet, I've had just about every goddamn type of salad from every fast food joint you could name. After much deliberation and pain-staking research, I've come to the conclusion that the Chicken Spinach Salad from Wendy's is the best.

But I digress. So Phuong and I went out to Wally World at 2am, which I've decided is the best time to ever go to Walmart - no lines, no people, and lots of restocked food. Which is also kind of bad seeing how I managed to spend almost a hundred doll hairs tonight. Boo.

In other news, I want to watch these movies:

V for Vendetta
Thank You for Smoking
Lucky Number Slevin
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Inside Man
Scary Movie 4

So who's up for a severe round of movie hopping with me next weekend? I think if we started at noon, we'd be able to finish all 6... Right?

The first Ice Age is on TV right now and my favorite part of this movie is when Diego the tiger is trying to appease the baby by going "Where's the baby? THERE HE IS!!!" HAHA. Okay, it's so much funnier on tv.

Apparently, I am the worst girlfriend/daughter in the history of the universe. I was completely oblivious to the tornados that hit middle Tennessee on Friday. So here I was, complaining about it being kind of chilly here in Austin, while people were dying or injured, and thousands of homes were destroyed in Tennesee. And I didn't even bother to call my mom or my boyfriend to see if they were okay. Wow, I so lose. And I had this conversation tonight:

It's pretty cold out today.
Really? How cold is it there?
Uhm... low 60's?
Hrm. Yeah, it's about 34 degrees here.
...Oh.

Man, I kind of suck at life.

Anyway, I should probably try going to sleep now. Hope you all had a more exciting weekend than I.

No comments: