Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm constantly hungry.

No, you thought that I was always hungry, but you were wrong. Now... NOW I am constantly hungry. I didn't even know what being constantly hungry felt like, until now. Until I cut out rice, pasta, pancakes, juice, fruit, bread, waffles, tomatoes, cookies, chips, pretzels, cereal, potatoes... shit, anything that tastes DELICIOUS from my diet. And if you know me at all, you'd know that I'm the Number One fan of fast food, and anything that had 30g or more of carbs per serving in it. In fact, I think I started an All-Carbs-Fuck-You-Atkins diet just last semester.

But in an attempt to look good by my formal at the end of this month, and to look presentable in a bikini by summer, I've forced myself to go on a fucking diet.

I'm so hungry that I've even Google Imaged the word "hungry" just to see what would show up. Who does that?

So anyway, if I've been irritable lately, or if you're wondering why I'm in such a bad mood, it's because I WANT TO EAT YOUR WHOLE HEAD.

No comments: