Tuesday, May 2, 2006

I think my leg is going to fall off.

On Sunday, we had a BBQ by the pool and I got bit by what I thought was a mosquito.

Now, are mosquito bites supposed to cover a third of your upper leg?

Right leg: Normal; Left leg: GROSSSSS. Yeah, I circled whatever was swollen, so I could see if it gets worse tomorrow.


The whole area is hot to the touch, I can feel it through my jeans, and it itches like hell. It's also so swollen that it hurts to walk on it.

I've decided to name it Helga. Because it reminds me of Helga from the Oblongs: fat and ugly. :(



Go away, Helga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! well yeah it's fine unless it doesn't go away then you should go to the doctor. My legs also react the same way I have one like it too on my calf. The mosquito bites looks different depending on how your body reacts to the bites. Some saw it could be an allergic reaction towards the bite but I have gotten others bites and they don't look like that all the time.