Monday, May 1, 2006

We had an awesome formal last night. I...

  • Got successfully hammered by 5pm.
  • Got even more drunk at the hotel.
  • Saw all ten of my beautiful Lambdas cross. They really are the Perfect 10.
  • Cried like a little bitch.
  • Saw our awesome alumns. Barbara, Ann, Vora, Lee Ting, and JK, (Stephanie, we missed you) come back and visit often! Don't be a stranger.
  • Ate shitty steak. Man, I was so excited about it too, but it was totally overdone. Booo, what a waste of 40 doll-hairs.
  • Swore a lot throughout my speeches. [Sorry for the vulgarity guys, I don't even notice it anymore.]
  • Saw my ten little ones all get completely obliterated at their afterparty. Mission: Ownage COMPLETE.
  • Took a crapload of pictures:

    Me and my 'HOTTEST' date.Awww, it's my little Misa. And when I say little, look how freakin' huge I look compared to her - and I was practically on my knees, too.Junifer and WingWang.Check out mine and Phuong's new hand signs. Aren't they cool?Look at my sweet-ass Coach purse the Lambdas got me! Aww, they're the best. I'm so damn lucky. :D
    Me and the Perfect 10.Me and Kim-chi Bulgogi.All of the sexy ASR girls Finally! A formal group picture.Us with our favorite Gay Boys.Fall 2k3 love - minus Julie, Vivian, Prudon, and Chow - we miss you guys.
    Click to enlarge; Mouseover for comments.
    If you want to see more, look on Facebook.


    Rwar rwar rwar.

  • No comments: