Monday, January 29, 2007

This past Saturday, Phuong and I went to Town Lake for a nice stroll around the lake because it was such a beautiful day. In the process, we managed to get lost for TWO AND A HALF HOURS.

See, this is the trail we were supposed to follow (starting at G):


What we actually ended up taking was (starting at G):


Oops. Slight miscalculation. My favorite part about this whole ordeal was walking through the semi-ghetto side of town (E. Riverside and Montopolis), and getting honked and hollered at by passing cars. What was our count up to, Phuong, like, 24 or something? Ridiculous. You'd think these guys have never seen a girl in their lives before or something.

Anyway, according to the Google Maps scale, we covered about 10km. I'm not sure how many miles that is, but all I know is that my legs still fuckin' hurt. I'm done with exercising for the rest of 2007.

But it was kinda fun though.

No comments: