Saturday, February 3, 2007

Thanks to everyone who came out to Karma Lounge for our rush party! You guys made our party a great success. No throwing up or scandalous stories this time, but fun was definitely had.

Zetas!
The Zetas re-united!


Mmm... sexy
I loved the red lighting in the bathroom - covers up the Asian flush... I mean... sunburn.



On a side note, everyone beware of this guy when you're downtown:


Don't let the smile on my face fool you, I actually wanted to stab him on the inside. This little fucker (whom I've never met) came up to me at the bar and asked, "So my friend and I are broke, can you buy us drinks?" WHO DOES THAT?! According to one of my friends who knows him, he does that a lot whenever he's out. C'mon - it's the number one rule of 6th Street: If you're broke, don't go (well, that and "Don't get arrested"). So if you ever see him out and he asks you to buy him a shot, say no and tell him to fuck himself.

No comments: