Monday, June 25, 2007

Nashville was a blasty-blast. I got to see old faces, and old places, and words can't describe how much I could have stayed longer. I'll let these pictures do the talking.

Cause I'm cool.Cause he's cool.
God, we're such nerds.


We went to visit Terence's old school, MBA. I used to love going to the football games to meet boys|Our old house - pretty huh? Man, we've had some good times here.


Yummy family dinner at Stoney River. The steak was delicious.


The girls at Rumba for 1/2 off bottles of wine|Us at PM for some after-wine beers.


Some old Chinese school friends - we go waaaay back. Practically grew up together.


Game nights might give you herpes|Me and my favorite Mollsey



*Sigh* I always get so homesick after I go back to Nashville. YOU ALL NEED TO COME VISIT ME.

2 comments:

miss julie said...

awwwww. pretty house! you make me miss dallas now...glad you had fun in TN!

Anonymous said...

man, nashville... craziness. i used to live there! wtf?!?