Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Man, packing is a motherfuck. I can't wait until tomorrow is over, when I get all my stuff out of this shithole apartment.

As of August 1st, I will be living with my Brother and Co. in North Austin (like... waaaay north... 183 and McNeil to be exact). After 4 years of living on or around campus, this might be a nice change of pace from the hectic lifestyle I've been living. No more drunken strangers trying to walk into our apartment, no more annoying neighbors who plays their bass so loud it vibrates my asshole, no more people playing guitar and singing bad 80's metal band songs right next to my window at 4 in the morning. But at the same time, I will miss being 2 seconds away from everyone and everything, I'll miss living right next to Crown & Anchor (no more power hours. Boo), but more than anything, I'll miss my other half - Phuong, who's been the best roommate/girlfriend/cuddle buddy, anyone could ever ask for. Gay.

Anyway, I only say all this cause you might not see much of me anymore after I move since I'll be so far away.

Oh who am I kidding, I'll be down here all the time. Keep that couch open for me!

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

yeah, who are you kidding?? you're gonna practically live at my new place. It'll be like you never left. I'll still miss ya lots though. = ( *deep breathe* ..its gonna be ok.