Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sometimes, I wish I could go back 4 years, and start everything over. Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give up the experiences I've had, the people I've met, the guys I hooked up with, or the memories I've made for anything in the world, but it'd be kinda nice taking what I know today, and going back and re-doing it all.

Maybe, at this point in my life, I'm just not where I thought I would or wanted to be. And I *really* wish that I could do something about it - but I don't know how, except to go back in time and fix it. Am I really going to go as far as to say, that I'm unhappy with where I am in life right now? I dunno.

But this is about how I feel right now:



Someone please fix me, before I become a whiney emo bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I say you move to dallas because, as we have discussed, there are many opportunities here. And no, I do not just mean all 20+ j.crew stores in the metroplex (i just made that number up, i'm sure you know). I would also like someone to share my bills with. Yeah, that's right, I'm going to have my own place soon.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, that snakey cartoon is hilarious. haha. it's good to see that you have time to update your blog again. keep going!