Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Spending 30 minutes in the morning looking for your car keys is not a good way to start off the day. How do you even lose keys from the time you open the door to your apartment, to when you go into your room?

Oh that's right... you leave them in your roommate's room. I'm a fucking moron.

Thankfully, I opened with Jasen so we actually "opened at 8:30" when in reality, we didn't get there until 9:20. Awesome.

First thing this morning, I had to deal with some little shit who got her little disgusting hands in one of our displays that was filled with pebbles. She managed to spill the pebbles all over our entry, and then proceeded to TAKE SOME WITH HER AND DROPPED THEM ALL OVER THE REST OF THE STORE. I was literally on my hands and knees picking up after her, when her mom noticed, laughed because she thought it was cute, and then left the store without helping me.

UHM, BITCH (and the other moms that shop at our store), YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR GODDAMN CHILDREN. J.Crew is not a playground, and we are not your babysitters. Please keep your kids with you at all times, and don't let them wander around like stupid fucking dogs without leashes. Keep them out of our windows and keep them away from our displays.

Then, our gross, pervy, and probably-a-pedophile window cleaner, so aptly named "Gilbert", put his arms around me and asked me how I was doing. NO, SIR. Don't touch me - especially when I don't even fucking know you. I wouldn't let you touch me even after 7 mixed drinks, 4 shots, and a couple of beers, and I sure as hell am not gonna let you touch me first thing in the (already disastrous) morning. Go away.

But the one thing that made everything okay was the AC guy that came to fix the air conditioning in our store. GOD, he was fine. Staring at him go up and down a ladder made me forget all about stupid moms, and annoying children, and ugly window cleaners. That really just made my day.

No, scratch that. My Week.


[Hey, I work in a women's-only store. Any type of male interaction (especially with one that's even semi-cute) is revered.]

No comments: