Thursday, January 31, 2008

I got my nails done after work today. It went a little something like this:



Okay not really. But I did feel bad about going in 45 minutes before they closed, knowing full well that it takes a least an hour to get a refill. Oh God, I'm totally like those annoying girls that come in 5 minutes before we lock our doors and stay 30 minutes after closing to try stuff on, only to buy a pair of socks. I suck.

Anyway, I LOVE watching someone else do my nails. I think it's amazing how they can take my busted-ass hands that were 2 weeks overdue on a refill, and make them beautiful again - it's an art! So, I caught myself staring at the nail guy, when all of a sudden, I drooled on myself. I guess I was just so intrigued that I didn't notice my mouth was open. Or maybe I find Vietnamese Nail Technicians to be incredibly sexy. Or maybe I'm just fucking retarded.

Uhm. I don't know where I was going with this post, so I'm bringing this old picture back. For shits and giggles.


[In case you don't get it.]

No comments: