Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Foo-dong bought me a bunch of yummy Asian snacks and foods as part of my Christmas gift, and one of the things she got me was Green Tea Mousse Pocky.



Believe you me, this is quite possibly the best thing I've put in my mouth in a long while. Unfortunately, the box only comes with three packs, and there's only 4 of these amazing sticks in each pack. BOO!

Anyway, on the pack, it states, "Lighten up your day with Pocky's super smooth aero-chocolate." I'm not quite sure what "aero-chocolate" is, but I'm pretty positive that it's Japan's way of saying, "Buy me. I'm fucking delicious."

Thanks, Phuong.

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

hhahaa.. i knew you would instantly fall in love with it like i did. Yeah, not enough of it in a box huh..that was the last box too! I never seem to find any anywhere, so lucky you that I'm so damn thoughtful.

Now you have varieties to choose from instead of just eating miso soup all the time.