Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Sigh. I miss bad early-90s mainstream pop.

[Edit]

I added two new songs to my Radio.Blog over there to your right. ---->

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole: My current favorite work-out song. It pumps *clap* me up.

Kings of Leon - Fans: Heather (from work) played this on her iPod at work one day, and I think it was my attraction to the lead's voice that made me get their CD. They're extra awesome because they're based out of Nashville. I also love the lines,

Now take me down
Don't you let those tears quench the thirsty ground
Don't you be so scared that you can't make a sound
Make a sound for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the station we have at work teases me with 90s pop sometimes. everyone at work laughs at me when i bust out singing bsb or nsync...sometimes even 98 degrees.