Thursday, January 24, 2008

Velvet Revolver will be playing at Stubb's next Thursday. As much as I miss Stone Temple Pilots, and loathe the musical atrocity known as Velvet Revolver, I'm really tempted to spend the outrageously overpriced $55 to make an attempt at fulfilling my livelong dream of fucking the shit out of Scott Weiland.



I don't care that he's battled with hard drugs and alcohol for a good portion of his life. I don't care that he's manic depressive and FUCKING BAT-SHIT CRAZY. I don't care that he's been in and out of jail over the span of 10 years. Hell, I don't even care that he had a "brief relationship" with Courtney Love, meaning that his penis was probably in her at some point (okay, maybe a little).

I've wanted to sleep with Scott Weiland before I even knew what sex was. He is the epitome of my ideal Tortured-Rock-Star-Bad-Boy-Won't-Call-You-the-Morning-After kind of man.

So. Think I've got a chance?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoo, i'll pay for your overpriced ticket if it means you get to live your fuck-a-rockstar dream.