Monday, March 30, 2009

I got another cat!

As many of you know, I lost my baby, Hercules, about a year and a half ago. I was completely devastated, and I didn't think I would be able to ever get another cat that I would love as much as I did him.

I scoured Craigslist everyday for the last few months in search of a new pet. I came across an ad for a beautiful grey and white cat with the most amazing blue eyes. I immediately replied to the ad, and as of yesterday at 3:30pm, I became the owner of Yoshi! (Jason and I are planning on getting a puppy when we move into a house and naming him Bowser.)

Yoshi is equally as chill, and as affectionate as Hercules... He is still fairly underweight though (quite the opposite of my Fatty), but I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

Aww. He's pretty. And I approve of Yoshi as a name.